Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with the start of dove season today it's also great to mention that Open Carry becomes law and legal come November 1st. That's only two months away! I for One am pumped about it.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
I'm glad to see it passed. I don't see anything different for me in my daily carry.

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I look at at as I can take my shirt off get some sun when our fishing or on the boat and have no worries.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Well fellers, just have to admit that I have to give kudos to Texas. They've passed the hunt any and all game with a suppressor. Next to open carry, that's bad a$$!

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
We can use supressors this year, but only on private ground.

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya everything this year is on private land. Give it another year or so and hunting will be on private only as well. I'm just saying WTH were the fish and game folks thinking when they decided on the bating thing. I know off my own original topic.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Ya everything this year is on private land. Give it another year or so and hunting will be on private only as well. I'm just saying WTH were the fish and game folks thinking when they decided on the bating thing. I know off my own original topic.
I talked to several Game Wardens that work part time security at the plant.
Seems if someone threw out a bag of corn on public, they were willing to fight for the "right" to hunt the area.
Its public ground.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts