Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,830 Posts
While it’s been almost 2 years now since I moved outta OK for WY, I post about the stuff I do here some of which is very foreign (bear baiting) to many on here (and me as well).
The title may be Oklahoma Hunter but that doesn’t mean it just about hunting. It’s anything and everything outdoors related.

Reactions: Bird (this time)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
The updates have made it pretty difficult to navigate. I got a new phone and logging back on wasn’t really easy. I really enjoy this forum and like was mentioned earlier I would check in ten or more times a day. FB isn’t worth me getting on.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Yeah, we don't mind talking about just about anything here.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I’ve mentioned this site to a lot of friends and a lot have told me it was difficult signing up. I don’t know if Bird or Dennis remember but I had a heck of a time getting started.
I have tried to send folks here, they have said the same thing. I signed up originally on Tapatalk and it was easy. When I log in on the laptop I don't look at as many threads as I did on here.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,830 Posts
I’m shocked it’s difficult for you to get on. We’ve been hit hard by spam accounts and such recently. I just deleted several pieces of spam on another post. Downfall of work 12s is you miss a lot of the SOS notices.

·
Administrator
13,910 Posts
I’ve mentioned this site to a lot of friends and a lot have told me it was difficult signing up. I don’t know if Bird or Dennis remember but I had a heck of a time getting started.
We thought it was made easier by tech support since we had those issues getting you on?
If they have issues send them my way. I’ll do what I can to get them online.
My laptop HD crashed last week so I can’t try to create a new account and see what the issue may be, but be assured we will look into it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts