Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a blast since Sept,1-Sept,7. ;D
Their were a few day we didn't hunt & didn't get photo's either. :(
The hunting was slow or fast @ times. We got birds despite the weather non the less.
Here are just a few photos from the hunts.
I'm sure their will be more after this post.

Thanks for coming to the hunts...
Honcho,BullBuster,Chazk9,Bird this time & Honchos Dad & Cousin.
See y'all again soon.
I'll get the photos posted to your teams as well.

Left to right...Me,BullBuster,Chazk9,Honchos Dad.

·
Administrator
14,278 Posts
Good job everyone! Looks like the weather is going to hold out for us, as the birds aren't wanting to migrate yet. They are sure getting spooky though. Blink an eye, and they flare off.

·
Super Moderator
11,311 Posts
I had a BLAST!!! Dispite the snap caps, safety issue, and blood sucky tick.

Gauge you and boss are a hoot and a half to be around. I hope to get back down that way soon for some form of hunting.

I'm glad we bagged a few dove cause lord knows all them cabobs, bread and the tuns of other fixin's you dished up was higher class fixin's than what us poor class hunters should be eating. For a few days I knew what it felt like to eat like a king. Thanks for all of that.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Just had time to come down for an afternoon hunt and had a blast as well. Thanks to Gauge and esp Mrs Gauge for a whoppin fine dinner Sunday nite. Good to see all ya'll and to meet BullBuster. Seems to be a pretty good o'le boy for being Navy and all. ;D

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks,Dennis.
The dove around here stayed on the cow cake feed for most of the evening hunts.
Their are several 100's still around but they are picky about flying in the evening.

Bullbuster,Bird this time...Y'all are welcome- Wish ya could of stayed for the morning hunt Bird.
Hope to see ya both down here for Waterfowl season.

·
Administrator
14,278 Posts
Good to see all ya'll and to meet BullBuster. Seems to be a pretty good o'le boy for being Navy and all. ;D
You hunted with a swabbie?????
Just kidding ;D Army guys can kid a navy guy and get away with it...seems like the marines and navy have a little problem though :eek: :eek: ::)

·
Super Moderator
11,311 Posts
Ain't nuthin wrong with the """NAVY"""!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Administrator
14,278 Posts
Ain't nuthin wrong with the """NAVY"""!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You guys are Ok. ;D My dad was in the Navy in WWII. He was on a floating dry dock in Singtaue China repairing ships that got shot up.

On occasion when stationed in Korea, we would have to go to Chinhae Navy base to work on the communications system the Army maintained there. It was small, just a big enough harbor for a destroyer, and patrol boats. Good food, and Boy was the NCO club fun. ;D Those sailors would come in from a deployment, and hit the club. The drinking contests were on with the loser having to hit the ships bell which meant a "round for the house" :eek: :eek: It wouldn't be long and our table would be full of beers. Of course we had to invite them to help us finish them off as we had a long jeep ride back to our Microwave site. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
11,311 Posts
Leave it to the Navy to finish anyone's round of drinks. We (except me) can handle the drinks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts