Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an Oklahoma outfitter for the 2023 deer season.

Fully guided and outfitted. Well semi guided, don't need a guide to sit in the blind with me, but all amenities included. Food lodging, field transportation, blinds, feeders, preseason and season scouting, game and trophy care.

Any referrals or recommendations appreciated.

·
Administrator
15,152 Posts
One of our members offers hunts in NW Ok.
Don’t think he offers lodging but there are motels in the area.

·
Super Moderator
12,622 Posts
Thanks Jeff, I'll contact them. 2023 is a ways off yet. 2023 is going to be a big hunting year for me.

I see they have Wyoming Elk also. I know where Wyoming is.
Wyoming doesn’t exist. It’s for resident use only. 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: retrieverman

·
Super Moderator
12,622 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Looking for an Oklahoma outfitter for the 2023 deer season.

Fully guided and outfitted. Well semi guided, don't need a guide to sit in the blind with me, but all amenities included. Food lodging, field transportation, blinds, feeders, preseason and season scouting, game and trophy care.

Any referrals or recommendations appreciated.
I offer hunts with Lodging on the medicone Lodge river on the Oklahoma Kansas line.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Getting nervous, 18 months to go. Two suggestions and no responses from them.

I may run down to Dallas Safari Club in January and see what I can come up with.

·
Super Moderator
12,622 Posts
Getting nervous, 18 months to go. Two suggestions and no responses from them.

I may run down to Dallas Safari Club in January and see what I can come up with.
Doesn’t Cabelas have a Safari gun room that you can do special orders on the big guns?

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dallas Safari Club Convention is a hunting show, Guides and outfitters from all over the world.

Several bigger shows around the country, but this one is close.

The SCI show in Las Vegas is bigger. The outdoor show in Harrisburg PA is a monster. Over a million people attend in 9 days. I've been to Dallas and Houston SCI shows and the Harrisburg show. Never made Las Vegas--yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts