Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres some cool pics from my trip. One is me standing at the Tri- State marker. Im standing in OK, CO, and NM all at the same time. Thats freaking cool. 8) , couple of pics of 150 million year old Dinosaur tracks in the rocks, and an Old stage coach that the rancher has in his barn. It was used to haul mail and money to the forts in the area back in the 1800.

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Way cool man. Does it say what kinda dinosaur made the track. Too bad it wasn't still around. Could be worth a tun of points. lol

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
I'm impressed the old stagecoach is still in that good of shape.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Great photos.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
That's some cool stuff there, been meaning to go visit a buddy of mine from Tyron.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
That's some cool stuff there, been meaning to go visit a buddy of mine from Tyron.
Does he have prairie dogs???

Ok, I have to say, I'm dennishoddy and I want to shoot prairie dogs. its an addiction, and trying to work through it.

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Does he have prairie dogs???
Ok, I have to say, I'm dennishoddy and I want to shoot prairie dogs. its an addiction, and trying to work through it.

Hi Dennis and welcome. (Sorry, I'm a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, thats how all the group meetings start)

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
I'm Bird, and I wanna shoot a prarie dog, lot's of 'em. Is that so wrong?

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Nope, wish we could go over to lake ellsworth & clean house.

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Whats stoping you?
Besides work and probably a law or two.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts