Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone having probs with photobucket app on iPhone? When I try to upload my pics it won't even bring them up to upload them. The screen just stays blank. I even deleted and reloaded app and it still won't work.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
I just uploaded 3 pics from my phone to photobucket. This pic is one I already had loaded. Not sure why its not working for you. Do you have a good signal?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It hasn't worked right since I updated my phone.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Did you get that iso6.0 (or something like that) push update about a week an a half to 2 weeks ago? I did an it messed my phone up to. Lost half my apps and had to reload them. If you haven't tried it yet. Shut your phone off for 10-15 minutes and turn it back on. Things seemed to work better for me then. I still have some freezes and glitches.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Yep, DO NOT upload IOS6.

Everybody is having problems with it. My wife's iPad almost ceased to function.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now u tell me. How the crap do we fix it?

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
I'm still on 5. I don't know if there is a way to get rid of 6 and go back.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Take it back to the store. They may be able to remove it.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is what I received from Photobucket:Leslie (Photobucket Customer Support Home)
Oct 12 11:08 am (MDT)

There is a known issue that arrived with the iOS 6 update. We're hoping that Apple releases an update soon, as our developers work on a solution from our side.

However, the problem doesn't affect all Photobucket iOS users so it's hard for us to pinpoint the issue.

You might be able to fix the problem on your own by taking these steps:

Check to see if Location Services is enabled for Photobucket. In iOS 6 it can be found in Settings>Privacy>Location Services. In iOS 5, it's in Settings>Location Services.

Reset on next launch. Go to Settings, and scroll down to the Photobucket app. Select Reset on next launch.

You can also Delete and re-install the app.

Let me know if any of these steps work for you.

Thanks for your patience while we try to resolve this issue!

--------
Search our Help & Community pages on our Support Site - http://support.photobucket.com/home or email us back if you have any other questions!

Leslie @Photobucket Support

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Well that's great you got some feedback about it. I'm must be lucky as I'm not having any issues with it. My phone did act wired for awhile this morning but I shut it down for a bit and restarted it and its been fine. I hope it fixes it for you.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I already tried everything she said. Hopefully apple will come out with fix soon.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Dang that stinks man.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
I access this site on my 4 with tapatalk. I'm seeing a lot of issues with folks using that.

Fix is to delete the app, and reload it.

I think that is one of the things they suggested you do.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I wish someone would've told me about the 6 issues beforehand. I haven't any serious problems yet, but my phone is acting a little glitchy. Photobucket still works though.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Youth weekend is coming up and no photobucket :mad:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just went to att store. They said there is a way to go back to old if u are a computer genius. Which I'm not. So I'm at the mercy of apple and their patch. Who knows when that will be.

·
Registered
840 Posts
In the past, Apple has been pretty good and fast at repairs/updates. I don't like the new Facebook update though. Now I can't search new friends/pages from my phone. :(

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've notice my battery doesn't last as long now either

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
I have no problem with Facebook and searching and such. The one thing I don't like is how this new iSO6.0 is linked to Facebook and now I get text messages for everything and it added everyone on my friends list to my address book on my phone and listed everyone birthdays and events on my calender. Changing my settings on FB did no good to stop it.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Man, now I'm really glad I didn't upgrade after hearing all of this.

That crap of linking facebook to your phone sucks as well. My email inbox gets loaded up with crap from them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts