Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grabbed an opened box, never mounted Burris XTR III the other day. It just came in, and I'm a happy for the third time customer.

I have a habit of buying more expensive optics when they get replaced by a new model. Maybe that makes me a few years behind the latest trend, but dang if it doesn't save me some money.

The closeout prices at Camera Land are phenomenal. I doubt anyone here needs a more tactical optic, but there are a couple brand new 3.5-18 Burris XTR IIIs still on there for about $600 less than you could get them a year ago.

·
Super Moderator
12,801 Posts
They run some great deals. Never regretted the spotter I got from them.

·
Administrator
15,276 Posts
I'll be checking with them for a shake to awake red dot when I can find the M&P Series 2 10mm in 4.6" barrel without the thumb safety in stock somewhere.
My new carry bear gun.
I can find the model with the thumb safety, but nowhere without.

·
Supporting Vendor
817 Posts
Thanks for the support. Now's a great time as we are running our Father's Day Sale - Now through June 20th. As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it is always our pleasure to assist in discussing different options and opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, if you've got any product questions. Thanks

If you would like to be featured on our Instagram and Facebook account, please tag us in your photos and videos (@gr8fuldoug1) --

1 - 5 of 5 Posts