Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is what about 7 hours of my day today looks like. It's my oldest son Garrett's bedroom wall. It's called October Memories. It's a wall paper mural. Was a pain in the butt as I did it myself. With 2 people it would have been much easier and taken much less time. My son loves it and I'm happy with it too.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
WOW! Very cool! I'm betting he will like this.
Where did you get it? I have a wall in my shop that might look like this soon. ;)

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cabelas and Bass Pro sell them. You can also find them on line. I got this one when I worked at Gun World. Found it under a counter barried.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Looks great buddy.
I know the boys have got to love what ya did for um.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
That is cool!

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Done deal. I can already see where one of these is going in the man cave. Already have the bullet board posters around, and this will make a nice backdrop when the double barrel wood burner gets built, and goes into its corner.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Make sure you take your time and read the directions several times. I had to paint the wall before hand. I put 3 coats of paint. I didn't see and benefit to booking each panel for 10 minutes either. In fact I had more issues by doing that in the paste drying. But a heavy coat of paste was a must for me. I also Knew in advance how much I was going to have to trim off the bottom and sides to have it the way I wanted. So I did a pre cut so I didn't have so much extra in the way.
Be glad to share more with you when the time comes you do put one up.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Its going into the 30X40 shop/reloading building. I have a corner designated for a fireplace, reading lamp, small carpet, and a comfortable chair to sit in when the wife has the "house wifes of orange county" on the tv.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol is that also located next to the wet bar and kegarator? Is ya may wanna add a few more chairs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts