Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ate lunch at H&H today and they had some small magnum pistol primer, about 3K left of CCI 550 and 4K of Federal match primers. Also had some large rifle as well. They HAD some small rifle but they sold out in one day, which was yesterday.

·
Administrator
13,758 Posts
I was in there yesterday, and also at Bass Pro. Looking for Small rifle primers. Don't need a zillion, just a couple hundred or so.

·
Vendor
511 Posts
I have about 60K in the shop on consignment at the moment.

Michael

The Brass Shack
5324 E. Admiral PL
Tulsa, OK 74115

918-402-8344

·
Administrator
13,758 Posts
Might have a t-town trip in my future ;D
I'm not into the hoarding thing that lots are. I just like to
have some on hand to reload.

I don't believe we are going to have to take up arms to save our country from this obamination. The current weapon of choice is the email, fax, letter and and most important of all is the VOTE.

We are going to have to put up with this crap for three more years but, some of the dems in there territories are backing down, and realizing their jobs are on the line.

nancy pelosi said today that people are showing up with swasticas in the town hall meetings the dems are putting on to sell the health care abomination. So far, there has not been one picture of any of them. Just another lie.

I need to stop now and clean out my brain. I could type for hours on this crap...Sorry if I bored you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts