Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,239 Posts
Tall guys for sure. Hope they show up to the party.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Some wall mounters on that card for sure. Hopefully you get a crack at them.

I've got a hammer buck that shows up nightly at a new location...the problem is that he shows up nightly.

I started getting pics of him in 2019 at a different location about 500 yards East, but only a couple photos per year. Looks like I've moved a bit closer to his home range

Back in 2019 he was a dandy, hasn't grown too much since then actually. I bet he's probably 8 years old and on the decline, and they don't get that old because they're stupid.

The first photo...I'll probably upload more when he sheds the velvet. Sorry for the photo of a photo poor quality.

Mammal Gesture Grey Deer Sleeve

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I’m jealous that your bucks have the wide gene.
This buck was a regular last year and we let him live another year only to have no sightings of him yet this year. Could have changed home range, could be dead, could be another year bigger and another year smarter also.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
15,664 Posts
This buck was a regular last year and we let him live another year only to have no sightings of him yet this year. Could have changed home range, could be dead, could be another year bigger and another year smarter also.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Not a huge amount of mass, but man is he wide!

·
Super Moderator
13,239 Posts
Nice set of bones nevertheless. Hope you get a crack at’m.

Reactions: Kennywayne

·
Administrator
15,664 Posts
That’s definitely a wall hanger!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts