Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
Wow! I can't believe that deer just stood there while those coyotes ate. Our yard deer dissapeared a couple days ago. We usually get 7 a night.
We started spotting coyotes walking across the yard about time the deer went away.
Tonight I was coming out of the shop and heard two coyotes harassing our only neighbors dogs behind a fence. I can't see that property so I hustled into the house and gun safe to get the AR out and a mouth rabbit call.
Sat on the front porch calling for 30 minutes with no results. Did hear them again but they were off quite aways yipping like they were chasing something.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
The deer, coyotes, raccoons, crows and turkeys are hooked on the 20% range cubes that I’ve been putting out. Every card I look at has coyotes eating on them but this is the first one to have them together. With this drought going on it seems every creature is hungrier than previous years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
The deer, coyotes, raccoons, crows and turkeys are hooked on the 20% range cubes that I’ve been putting out. Every card I look at has coyotes eating on them but this is the first one to have them together. With this drought going on it seems every creature is hungrier than previous years.

Range cubes probably not much more expensive than bagged corn this year. Most places are getting $10 per 40 lb bag this year.

Reactions: Kennywayne

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
Awesome pic of that buzzard coming in.
Danged good bucks.
My bucks are coming in pretty regularly in the morning so I know where I’ll be Saturday morning.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
I looked at some cards today and noticed the bucks have split up. I was getting pics of 3,4, or more bucks feeding together on the last cards. Today’s cards showed only singles coming to feed and according to the time on pictures they didn’t stay very long. Couple minutes tops. Previously they would stay and feed for up to 30 minutes. Did see a few fresh rubs and 1 scrape opened up.

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
I looked at some cards today and noticed the bucks have split up. I was getting pics of 3,4, or more bucks feeding together on the last cards. Today’s cards showed only singles coming to feed and according to the time on pictures they didn’t stay very long. Couple minutes tops. Previously they would stay and feed for up to 30 minutes. Did see a few fresh rubs and 1 scrape opened up.

Seeing somewhat of the same. Two bucs were always coming into the feeder at the same time. For a couple days, they seperated but this morning they were back together. Tonight only one showed up.

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,454 Posts
I hate the big cats too. Creeps me out when I get them on camera. Have quite a few this fall.

81 - 100 of 111 Posts