Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
The last one is hard to tell on age but would make a cool euro mount
He's young but I think he has at least 4 beams coming out of his head. The pic is a lot more clear than what I've posted.

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
Bucks still feeding together in NW Ok.
we’ve had some younger bucks chasing our yard does but it’s still not on out west.
Both pics taken tonight.
Sky Plant Ratite Tree Grass

Black Fawn Deer Terrestrial animal Monochrome photography

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
More bucks feeding together.
Black Fawn Deer Terrestrial animal Flash photography

Some bucks are full on though. This one is checking to see if she is hot.

Black-and-white Art Flash photography Darkness Terrestrial animal

Black Flash photography Black-and-white Fawn Chair

Corn thieves can’t get in.
Flash photography Black-and-white Grass Chair Tints and shades

Reactions: Kennywayne

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I had my first buck feeding on camera in about 12 days, two days ago...it was the wide 9 that is (was) a regular at my NW location. He showed up at my E location (about 3/4 mile as a crow flies) missing most of his left G3 now and feeding.

Have a photo of one doe trying to mount another at my N stand about a week ago. I guess they can get like cattle sometimes. That is how I can tell a cow is in heat...she'll have 4-5 other cows or the young bull calves trying to mount her for about 36 hours.

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
I had a pic that I didn't post the other day of what could have been two does with one trying to mount the other. I just assumed the mounter was a button buck.

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
Well, it isn’t a game pic but wife and I are both amazed at the number of buck’s coming to our yard feeder. Four different ones today alone.
in years past we might see one or maybe two at best.

Vertebrate Tree Plant Mammal Grass

Plant Natural landscape Branch Tree Sunlight

Plant Tree Branch Wood Grass

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Since I tagged out pretty early, I hadn't done anything with my Western stands...not even pulled a card...nada.

I pulled the cameras down today for no good reason and started going through photos (last time was about 7 October).

This turd has been going through several times per week. Hope he makes it to next season.
*As I write this at 834 PM one of my neighbors just cranked off a round, and I heard the solid impact...gotta love it.

Wood Grass Fawn Terrestrial animal Plant

Water Automotive tire Wood Road surface Grass

Plant Wood Phasianidae Terrestrial plant Twig

·
Super Moderator
13,454 Posts
I like looking at big racks. :eek:

Reactions: Kennywayne
101 - 111 of 111 Posts