Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any information about the Holdenville area? My wife's grandmother has some land there and I was wondering if it would be worth it to talk to her about hunting there? Thanks for the info guys!

·
Registered
840 Posts
It really depends on what the land looks like. I would go check it out at least. It could be really nice with timber and creeks, or it could be just old farmland with no wildlife attracting features at all. Never make any assumption about an area before you check it. It may surprise you!

I have 250 acres just North of Cromwell, which is only about 25 miles from Holdenville. If that piece of property is anything like mine, you'll love it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing i know about it is that it is 100 hundred acres and she gets mineral rights checks from it. I guess i could try to get some coordinates and try google earth or some other site to try to get some overheads.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
The last B&C buck shot in My neck of the woods was taken by a guy that hunted 7 acres. I deer hunt property that does not have a single tree on it. Might be worth a visit.

·
Registered
840 Posts
If you can just get driving directions, you can find it that way too. Coordinates requires soffisti..., I mean suphisti..., !?! It requires bein' smart! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts