Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snow on the ground. Lots of rabbits, if anybody want to rabbit hunt, let me know. Its my land, and we can do a spot and stalk. I was in there with the bird dogs today, and saw about 15 rabbits in a 22 acre area.
If anybody is interested, I'm sure I can get access to about 5000 more.

Email me at [email protected]. or shoot me a pm from this site. I'm Off work until Dec 27. Lets hunt!

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a couple of guys to go a few of days after, and we thinned them out pretty good. I just went along as the guide, and let them do the shooting. some used shotgun, and some rifle. I think the total was 15 or so. Was in there this afternoon with the bird dogs again, and there were only a couple left. Breeding stock for next season. ;D
Bird season sux so far for me. This is the fouth time out and finally saw some roosters, but they flushed 100 yds or so out in front of us. :'(

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Early on, I have a buddy with a lease North of Red Rock, and they had 4 big coveys of quail in there + pheasant, on 120 acres. Amazing how many birds were in there. They hunted it saturday(I had to work) and got up only one small covey. :'(

·
Registered
92 Posts
we have one small covey on our place and then another slightly larger covey behind us but dont really hunt much like i used to either no time or no one to go with, my ole man basicly just deer hunts now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.