Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this rain has my dog in a mood for a nap...she must be relaxed by the looks of her lip..

·
Administrator
13,577 Posts
Have you got her to ride the rhino as well as she did the golf cart?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not as well...she wants to ride in the seat but I don't want her toe nails working on the cover...she rides in the back but is not that crazy about it...I was in favor of selling the golf cart but got out voted...by my wife and Gerty...

·
Registered
381 Posts
AHHHH,just cover the seats up with an old bed-top,Thats what I have over the leather seats in my Truck,about 3 deep ;D At least in the back they fold away,and theres a metal grate across the whole back cab,I put the bedding down so he doesn't have to lay on the hard metal,It's not like he's spoiled or nothing ;)Now if I can just get him to stop drooling by my face when where out hunting :p
Greg

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Typical Lab. She's get'n big.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Ray,
I really love her color,It's like silver/gold,very pretty girl,I'd bet her and Kele would have some great loving Pup's,that is Kele would do her :D :D :D :D.....Sorry Ray...Bad Kele,he gets a hold of the computer from time to time,I really got to stop teaching this dog so much ;D

Greg

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greg, I'm sure Kele would be gentle with her...and I bet their pups would have some personality to them..Gerty is not as big as most Labs..as you can tell she is over weight and she still only weighs 54 pounds...I figure 40 pounds and she would be in really good shape..which is a lot smaller than most Labs...Her being over weight is not her fault.....Will Rogers once said.......IF YOU DOG IS FAT....YOUR NOT GETTING ENOUGH EXERCISE....thats probably true in Gerty's case...anyway.....Tell Kele that Gerty said hi...I can't let her get started on the computer cause that would just be another bad habit to try to break...so far all the bad habits are wanting to go for a golf cart ride everyday...sleeping in my recliner...and watching the animal planet....anyway......have a wonderful day in California....Thanks for the complement.........Ray

·
Registered
381 Posts
Ray,

I would treat her right :D

Kele

I really gots'ta change that pass word ;)
Greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts