Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some random harvist and catch pic's from over the years. May have posted some before but can't remember. Was going through pic's and got myself into a bumbed funk as I waited all year for opening day and I ain't got time to go.

CA blacktail doe

My biggest catfish ever 36 or 38# can't remember.

My 1st ever wild hog. A CA sow

My biggest hog ever. CA boar

My Kuwait whitetail

My Kuwait owl

My 1st VA deer. A button buck by bow

My 1st slug deer. North Carolina doe

1st buckshot deer. VA doe

VA bluefish

I got tuns more adventure pic for later post.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Nice!

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Cool looking little owl.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Awesome first pics ;D

Was that little owl for real?

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes the owl is real. I was doing an inspection on one of our helo's and while in the cockpit I seen it sitting down in the chin bubble (window by pilot/so pilot feet). I put my gloves on and reached down and grabbed it as it was asleep. We took a few pic and then let it go. We caught all sorts of critters over their. Camel spiders, scorpions, snakes. Got a few scorpion pics I can post. I'm sure okherp would like those.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Got any of the camel spiders? I hear they are really big.

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll have to look. I know I had some but we did loose a bunch a photo albums awhile back after we got a comp virus. But the ones we did catch only had like 4" legs on them. Not that big compaired to how big they can get. One scorpion that I got after it tried to climb up my pant leg turned out to be the #2 deadliest in Kuwait. Got pics of that I know.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Camel spiders are fun to pour the liquid from a chem stick on and watch them run thru the sand at night. Well, it seemed like fun at the time. Got to see a real no kidding cobra in the wild, too

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Camel spiders are fun to pour the liquid from a chem stick on and watch them run thru the sand at night. Well, it seemed like fun at the time. Got to see a real no kidding cobra in the wild, too
Hope ya put a three round burst in it ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts