Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a new hunting club in Oklahoma City. I am now a member of the Red Dirt Hunting Club based here in OKC. This fall will be our first hunting season and there is a lot of optimism within the group. We have already got under contract a 6,000 acre lease in the Frederick area, a 7,300 acre lease along the Cimarron River near Freedom, and over 2000 acres near Shattuck. We are evaluating several other leases. We expect to have approximately 400 acres leased per membership come fall. If you are interested or know someone who is please let us know, we are currently still accepting members. If you have questions you can drop me an email at [email protected].

You can check out our website at http://www.reddirthuntingclub.com/, under the “About Us” tab you can see our charter and rules. The thing I appreciate most about this club is the openness and visibility. Every member has a voice, a vote and gets to see where every penny of their money is going.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i sure wish i could afford to join your hunting club :-\ haha guess il have to stick to public land but hopfully i can afford it some day in the future.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Did you ever hit the dunes at little Sahara?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts