Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Not from the Tulsa area, but I think I saw reloading supplies at Sports world last time I was there. Lashes Emporium just went out of business, but I understand a new guy opened up a shop two doors down. I haven't been there yet.
Dongs has reloading supplies. I've never been in there either, but from what I read, its a love/hate relationship. Some people go in there and leave in a rage from the service, and some think its OK.
Medlocks in Collinsville has good prices, and great service. I have done business with them at Gun shows.
Just about everyother weekend there is a gun show going on in Tulsa. Prices at these are starting to get more in line, and not so inflated.
Hope this helps:D

Have you recently moved to the Tulsa area?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. Not new to area. Yes, I have been to Dong's. Bad experience with customer relations, as have most. May have to just grin and bear it though. Just wishing there were other options. Sports World orders theirs on-line.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
If your not against mail order, Powder Valley in Winfield Ks has a huge selection of powders and bullets. I think they have brass. They recently added a walk-in counter. I've always driven there and picked up the powder and primers as I didn't want to pay the hazmat, and its a good excuse for a road trip. ;D

What caliber/calibers are you loading for?

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Sweet! I had to go to Witchita Ks with the wife to a garden show. I went but was not a happy camper until finding a Gander Mountain store was next to the convention center.
Big store and they had LOTS of reloading supplies and dies.
They actually had ammo that you can't find in Ok.
Why is that? It wasn't over priced either.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did they have any Hornady 220 Swift V-Max? That is the main reason I have resorted to reloading my own. From what I can tell, Bass Pro has the biggest selection I have found so far.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
I don't shoot that caliber, so I can't give you an answer on that one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts