Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a remington mod 33 .22 its a awesome little rifle and is almost perfect shape. It dates 1934 . only problem is rear sights are gone and front site is a cheap p.o.s. Anybody know where I can get a replacement or a good one to put on it?

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Google
Gun parts dealers

And you will get pages of places that sell parts for older guns.

There is another place that is the world largest parts dealer, but I can't think of it right now, but will get back on this thread when I do.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Keep searching.
I have a german .25 auto that is very rare that needed a grip replaced to make it fire.
Finally did enough research and found vintagegrips.com.
They hooked me up quick!

Numerich is really good about saying parts are not available, but a month later, the parts will be there.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
go to www.remington.com and you might find somthing there. click on products and then history and look for rimfire rifles.

·
Registered
199 Posts
That's great I'll get a pic of my sights.. To give you an idea..
mine was given to me by my late grandpa Jordan... He passed away before he could give it to me but told grandma when I turned 13 to let me have it and she did.. Lord I have killed a ton of squirrels with it . I got pretty good at flipping the bolt and taken the broke end of my old timer knife and flicking the hull out and reloading.. Good times.. My grandpa found it in the river bottoms leaned on a tree.. It special.. Would be fun to see it work right..

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
I'll bet it has.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts