Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting in a ground blind tonight on some high ground, and just at dusk, I saw, and heard a truck hauling butt, and then a shot. Road hunters :mad: >:Must have had something on the run as he kept going back and forth around the section.( Both of the rangers were across the county, so I got my stuff together, got on my three wheeler, and took off. I got almost close enough to get a tag # but he easily outran me. It was my wheat field he was spotlighting, and it really makes me mad. :mad:
About 5 min later headlights came down the road, and it turned out to be a local farmers wife, and she saw who was in the truck, as it had just gone past her, and she knew the vehicle. They have had trouble with him in the past. Its the same one that has been busted twice before, but he continues to keep after it. :mad:

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
I sure hope ya plan to file a report. Too bad ya couldn't have gotten some pics of the truck and a plate at that.

·
Registered
52 Posts
if it happens again around the same time frame notify your local Sheriffs Dept the can increase patrols around your field, we do it all the time here in Comanche county

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think grant county has 4 sherrif deputy's on the whole force. Grant has the smallest population of all the counties, yet is has lots of square miles to cover. Unless its a serious situation, they just don't have the time to respond. You can drive out here for miles, and miles, and never see a house...only old barns that are coming down or abandoned houses. Nobody ever comes here, they only leave.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Ya never know when an a-hole will show up and ruin everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts