Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well the rest of my gear came in. I think I scared the FedEx guy when I pushed open the door and said I’ve been waiting for you when I saw him headed up and across the lawn.
will order my new remaining bench this weekend while I’m off. Gotta love Christmas in July!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Maybe embarrassing for y’all, but I’m at the stage in life that I ain’t trying to impress nobody and just really don’t give a sh*t. :ROFLMAO:

Judging by Diggler’s post, I got a feeling he feels the same.
Anybody shows up unannounced this far out in the country deserves to be attacked by a sweaty guy in his knickers.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Anybody shows up unannounced this far out in the country deserves to be attacked by a sweaty guy in his knickers.
In my neck of the woods, I’ve been surprised a couple of times by visitors.
Was out in the garden picking some maters for a salad in the tighty whity’s when the rural mail lady drove up. She was laughing while I was hiding behind sone tomato cages.

·
Registered
375 Posts
In my neck of the woods, I’ve been surprised a couple of times by visitors.
Was out in the garden picking some maters for a salad in the tighty whity’s when the rural mail lady drove up. She was laughing while I was hiding behind sone tomato cages.
UPS man has seen me with my shirt off more than his wife lately.

I don't do the full undies thing too often as I prefer to carry a gun, and a pair of underbritches isn't conducive to comfortable carry locations...

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
UPS man has seen me with my shirt off more than his wife lately.

I don't do the full undies thing too often as I prefer to carry a gun, and a pair of underbritches isn't conducive to comfortable carry locations...
Had an old neighbor back in OKC that had a belly band with a compact Glock in it. He would walk out in just his yellow TW and belly band to get his mail.
He had Dementia and was aggressive at times with no family in the area. Long story short somehow we ended up with Med POT and for safety I had to have his carry permit pulled and I took all his guns. Last we knew he was up in the panhandle in an assisted living facility.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I go out and water my flowers (the ones the deer haven’t eaten yet), toss the trash and pick up toys from the yard in just gym shorts. I’m as white as Casper so I’m kinda like my own night light during the day. I’m usually always clothed as we have foster kids around. I do maintain some minimal level of fitness given my line of work. I’ve got a dad bod but I do wink at myself when I walk past a mirror.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
Bunch of crusty cur dogs around things get a bit crazy.

On topic…ordered my workbench last night. Have a list of RCBS dies I’m going to order this week. Things are coming together slowly but I’ll soon have my man room.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I have always gone out in the back yard in my undies. My place no one else around. The daughter lives next door. We have a privacy fence between our two places. Wife r had a gate put in the fence. So one morning I am standing on the back patio drinking my morning coffee when I hear giggling- I turn and look, and there are my two young granddaughters giggling and snickering-you never seen me move so fast...I never go out side anymore with out my britches on...I have even stop peeing in the yard.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I’ve bit my lip on sending this thread so far south. I was having trouble getting some of the images described above out of my head. I feared nightmares of overweight albino semi retired reloaders dancing in banana hammocks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21 - 36 of 36 Posts