Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up to anyone around Shawnee area, there is a gun show at the Expo Center that promises to be a good one. NO BEANIE BABIES, CANDLES allowed. All guns all the time! $6 to get in and $1 off for vets/soldiers at the door. And for you hot rod lovers, the Firelake Grand is having their car show this Sat as well. Good car show with over a hundred cars there the last couple of years.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
I know the guy putting on the gun show. I'll pm him and get him to start posting on here.
this weekend is the Cruising Grand run and car show in Ponca.
I know its way far for some of you, but there will be hundreds of cars/classic bikes cruising down town Ponca this Friday, with a car show at Lake Ponca the next day.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a cruize at Norman as well this weekend. You'd think they'd get together on some of the scheduling issues, but maybe that's competition at work.
Gonna have a hot dog with SuperDave Sat, so we'll talk bad about you Dennis.

·
Registered
15 Posts
any one make it to the show? If so was it worth it? The ones I have hit at the fair ground have been a little on the overpriced side.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went yesterday and made it about halfway thru the vendors. Prices weren't that out of line with the real world. Getting ready to go see the second half now.
Did pick up a set of UTG rail covers, $10 for 4 which is what I paid at another local gun shop.
Dennis, missed the weanie roast, had to scoot on back home.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
So my reputation is still intact? 8)

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As far as I know, but there were T-shirts for sale stating otherwise!!!

(just jokin')

1 - 8 of 8 Posts