Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to see some of the "smart cars" on the road now like the Toyota Prius. Looks like a rolling coffin to me.
He is what happens to one of the cracker boxes in an accident.

·
Registered
82 Posts
My 1st cousin was driving a compact, sports car and had a head on collision several years ago outside of Broken Arrow and died on impact. The Highway Patrol Officer told family members her car was nothing more then a coffin on wheels. Theres no way I would ever ride or drive in one,I will keep my Chevy truck with the added grill guard attached to the front end.

·
Registered
840 Posts
There is no substitute for mass! I'll keep my '77 Ford. It already took out 1 Honda Civic. Now I'm trying to get it back on the road.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
And what's kind of ironic or idiotioc, is the folks that drive the lil cracker boxes want those of us that drive big vehicles to stop driving the big vehicle cause we're a "danger" to them in the lil cute cuddly widdle biddy hug the tree vehicles. Grrrrrr :-\

Yeah, go feed cattle in a ............city dwellin _&@#$%^&*()__)(*(&*&&^^%%$##@#@@'s

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Yeah the ironic thing is they call them smart cars..Unfortunately they aren't safe at least not for the roadways most folks drive on. I with everyone else I will keep my mass and stick to a traditional car. I would never put my family in one of those tin cans on wheels. I see folks buy these boxes and I realize they are cheap to buy and operate and more enviro friendly but at what cost? I value my life more then I do saving a few bucks.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Might be plenty of car to zip around in an urban setting, but no way on I-40 rush hour traffic at 75mph!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts