Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do most all men like to see? We like to see our women in camo. Well I saw an add for this site and wanted to share it with y'all. It's camo for an after the hunt adventure.
http://www.wildernessdreams.com/

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
LoL! Love it.
I bought a some of that for my wife once as a joke Christmas present. She wasn't impressed to say the least. She gave it to our niece. She really liked it.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Good stuff.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
From what I've seen, when Gauge wears that stuff on a hunt, it snags really bad!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You've duck hunted with him. Never ask what he has on under the waders.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
LOL, man are we in trouble when Gauge get's on!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
U2- thought we were good buds and all. ??? ::)
Y'all just let them secrets out like nothing :mad: :mad: .
What go's on during the hunt stays with the hunt- Bird, Bull u can't come out of the closet yet :D ;D ;)

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Oh contaire Pierre, don't ask don't tell is gone, so Bull ya can come on out now! ;D ;D ;D 8) :eek:

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Y'all can just kiss my grits.
Gauge after all I've done for you and helped you out over the last couple of years. I recall a certain opening morning of duck season that if it wasn't for my kind heart and generosity, you wouldn't have even gotten to hunt if I hadn't let you use my gun. I can't help it that you don't know how to put your own shotgun back together correctly much less do a basic function test afterward on it. I didn't even get mad at you when you threw my gun in the lake.
Bird bird bird is that how you treat a fellow man in uniform. It was your vote for the man that led the to repeal after all. Besides gauge told me that after y'all's ice breaking, duck hunting adventure that you two had to cuddle up to keep warm while watching the ducknado together.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hahahahaha!!!! This is hilarious!!!

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
" Besides gauge told me that after y'all's ice breaking, duck hunting adventure that you two had to cuddle up to keep warm while watching the ducknado together."

We WEREN'T CUDDLING, we were spooning! :eek: ;D

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
" Besides gauge told me that after y'all's ice breaking, duck hunting adventure that you two had to cuddle up to keep warm while watching the ducknado together."

We WEREN'T CUDDLING, we were spooning! :eek: ;D

WOW!!! Enough said its a family forum lol but so tempting nevertheless.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Don't force me to put you "guys" in a time out!

:D

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
I'll just go sit in the corner and color!

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Bull- I didn't throw your Turkish O/U in the water!!! It couldn't handle the ammo.
Darn thing let both barrels loose twice in a row with them 3" mags That SOB hurt!!! So it went in the water :mad: ::) ;D .
It got replaced with something much better... I believe, I helped U out with. 8) 8)

Me & Bird are all good. Been together longer, I guess. So don't :'( :'( okay?

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes the O/U was replaced. Yes you helped in that changing of the gun.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Don't go getting bent now.
Were still good bud's and all :-* ;D .

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Sounds like it's time for some hugs and hallauhaya's!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts