Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been holding back on saying anything but I maybe moving out of the city to getting back to my roots. We are in the process of purchasing a house on 20 acres. This is something that has been a goal of mine since I have been a kid. I am putting my current house on the market. I have a realtor coming by to do a walk through Wednesday. I hope that everything goes smoothly and have the place by September. Here's a few pics of the new place.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: retrieverman

·
Super Moderator
11,253 Posts
Glad it’s all still coming together for you.

·
Administrator
14,234 Posts
Congrats Baby! Getting your personal slice of heaven is going to be awesome!

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Really nice looking place! Hope all goes well and you all enjoy your lil slice of Heaven!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still waiting on the appraisal. I am so wore out from painting walls and ceilings in my current house and packing things that I go to bed tired and wake up tired. I trying to get it on the market. I hope everything things works out.

·
Super Moderator
11,253 Posts
Still waiting on the appraisal. I am so wore out from painting walls and ceilings in my current house and packing things that I go to bed tired and wake up tired. I trying to get it on the market. I hope everything things works out.
All will work out for you. You gotta stay positive and have some faith.

·
Administrator
14,234 Posts
The housing market isn’t as hot as it was a month or two ago but it’s still on fire.
We sold MIL’s house in Broken Arrow as is with no warranty in one week at the asking price last month. Real estate is a sellers market now.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well the appraisal was done Wednesday. Just have till Monday to find out how that went.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts