Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,Guy's
Will have a individual sign'n up,plus a 2 man & 3 man team sign up.
Archery & Shotgun Divsions/ Or your choise of both divsions...for all 3 catogorys.
Example: You
You & a buddy that is a member of Oklahoma Hunter.
You & two buddys that are members of Oklahoma Hunter.

Highest Score in all 3 catogorys.
Biggest Beard. & Longest Spur's.-----"Winners... get Bragg'n Right's."-----If, any of you want to donate a prize fell free.

All turkey must be scored by way of the N.W.T.F.

Dennis,H~ has been very nice to post that for all of us to use on the other thread.

"Individual" Sign up's for now.
"Team" Sign up's will follow soon.

"Please give feed back, On how we should set up teams in the other thread.....
.........................................Contaning "Turkey Contest".

This thread will be just for sign up's ok.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Spring 08' Turkey Contest ...Sign up's

Gauge signed up. { Shotgun Only Divsion }

·
Vendor
511 Posts

Tulsahunter is signed up.

Michael

·
Registered
381 Posts

Well me and rich would like to sign up in the Archery Turkey only contest???? are we going to have a contest for this also or is going to be for people just using guns or is there a way we could have it For Both as separate as it is a little more challenging to get TARKYZILLA with a bow,I ask because one of are #1 spots the land owner wants no guns,and we also have 2+ weeks of only Bow only Turkey hunting in Ca.????
GREG

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Greg,
The N.W.T.F. allows & scores Archery & Shotgun Only.
So,the anwser is yes.

So, you and Rich are down for both Archery & Shotgun / Or Archery Only ?

I'll go add a... Archery & Shotgun Division for all 3 sign ups.

Sound good to ya ?

Craig

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thats fine,He's signed in,theres a good Chance we may take all are birds with Bow this yeas because of the private property we'll be hunting,and we're on some Draw hunts,and if we get opening day at any of the three places we are signing up for,a shot gun wouldn't even be giving them a fair chance,all though the way we are both in tune with are bows right now,that may not be to fair to them either.OH WELL I like those odds....in my favor. I ordered me some special new 100 grain tips like the guillotine,I forget who makes them but it's a top of the line Archery provider they will be here Wednesday,Rich don't even now I have them yet,they have 3 blades with a 3 inch cutting diameter and come with a set of practice phony blades to you don't screw up your blades and don't need no special arrow,I read some of there review for the guillotines,and they mostly sucked except for the ones the Reps wrote. I really think I'm not going to have a problem with the mechanical tips I have. I've been ripping everything I'm shooting at from every where I go,sitting,kneeling,blind shots where I can barely see the target and am shooting over things knowing the arrow is going to drop in at 40 yards,It's got where I can put the target anywhere,and put as many obstacles between me and the target and still thread the needle and hit my mark with less the a couple of inches between the obstacles I'm shooting threw. Monday I'm buying a dozen knew #1 tog of the line Gold Tip Arrows with less than .001 True straightest arrows made,I have to go to a special place to get them because I shoot in between lengths at 29.5 I checked Cabela's and where I'm going I'll get them cut down for free and they still cost less that Cabela's + I get 10% of ever thing I get there.
Greg

·
Vendor
511 Posts
Sounds like a hell of a deal Kele

Michael

·
Administrator
14,407 Posts
sign me up on the shotgun! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE:2 man teams will be run like this.
Pick a member of oklahoma hunter that you will be hunting turkey with this season @ least once.

All catagorys are in...Highest score,Longest Beard,Logest Spurs.
You and your buddys turkeys score add together for a total score. = Highest score for a 2 man team.
Longest beards & longest spurs will be add together with your bud's for a total score.

Let me know, If this sounds all good for a 2 Man Team ?

Thank's,
Gauge

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.