Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lead should start flying around 9:00. See you all Saturday

Bird (this time) THIS IS A MANDATORY FORMATION!!

Iron sights or optics. .22 rimfire pistol.

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Sorry but he's busy, leave a message after the beep................................................................................

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anybody is welcome.
.22 rimfire pistol, or CF pistol. Fun match to shoot:D
If anyone wants to shoot it and doesn't have a pistol, they are welcome to use mine

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Oh sure, I just put a AimPoint red dot on the baby AR and don't have the optic rail for the Buckeroo. We're getting ready to sell our house and if I get a ton of honey doo's done tomorrow, I'll be there if just for the iron sights division. The new place we're looking at has a place that'll make a really nice shooting range. So you might want to jump on the ol' Curmudgeon whilst ya can!!! ;D

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Planning on riding you like a stick horse!:D:D
Not really but it sounded cool?:D

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Dennis, better send some directions to the range so I can get up there and settle this once and for all....well it may take several trips but it shall be settled. Now write the directions slowly and in big letters, ok?

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here is a link to the Ponca City club and range.
This is our home page, so find the button on the left that says locate us.
It will pop up a map with directions.
any questions on the way or anything else, call me on my cell. My home puter is out for the count.
580-382-1362

http://poncarpc.org/

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
I'll pass the number around so we can call ya at all sorts of crazy hours.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
any number currently not in my contacts gets an automatic ignore, and deletes to a junk file.
I just check my junk file on occasion. ;)

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
any number currently not in my contacts gets an automatic ignore, and deletes to a junk file.
I just check my junk file on occasion. ;)
And here you try to come off as not tech savy!!!

Think I'm gonna try to come up tomorrow. How late do these usually last? Anything that I should bring to make life cumfy whilst I'm waiting to impress the masses with my skillz. Thinking lawn chair and lot's of water.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Made the trip out to Ponca City and met up with Dennis and had a heck of a good time shooting the steel challenge. Man what a hoot. Don't know the results of the Curmudgeon Challenge, but we did stay awhile afterwards shooting up some .22 rounds thru the 15/22.

Dennis, please tell the folks that I did appreciate the hospitality and enjoyed the shoot. And it was good to finally get to meet you to. Good folk up there in Ponca.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Bird! Appreciate you coming to shoot with us. Good to finally get a face to face with a member of the forum.
We are pretty proud of our little range.
I did notice there was no trash talk at the match?
I guess both of us being armed may have had something to do with that? ;D

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Kind of hard to talk trash when that 14yr old is whoopin us to smitherines!

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Looks like Dennis wins the braggin rights on the steel challenge, he whooped me good...till next time Ol Man, I'll be baaaaaack!

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looking forward to it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts