Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
14,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here it is: The striker that was won by Obokie has not been claimed as of today. According to the rules, it had to be claimed by Feb 28, @ 8am or it would be given to the runner-up.

The site crashed before Obokie's deadline was reached, so in the interest of total fairness, I asked OKChunter to extend the deadline to next wed March 5, at 8am. If at that time he has not re-registered, and claimed his prize on this thread, or send me a pm, it will go to second place. I kept a list of first, second and third place winners, so I know second place will claim it. He's a pretty regular poster on here

8am has come and gone, so the striker goes to 2nd place in the drawing. ;D

could we get a round of applause for:--------------- OKC hunter who's is the winner! ;D

PM me your shipping address, and I'll get it out the next day ;D

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Wow before the site went down I didn't even look at the thread so I wasn't even aware I was even close till dennis let me know...Thanks bud and I look forward to testing it out. I still feel bad though but it was fair and the time was extended a reasonable mount. I'll pm ya the info..:)

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Congrates, Okchunter.
You'll have to bring it down with ya on the 6th.

·
Vendor
511 Posts
Congrates OKC hunter. Put it to good use.

Michael

·
Registered
381 Posts
Good for you Mike,after all the work (YOU) put into getting us back up,You deserve a treat,Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Gregory

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Congrads OKC Hunter, sometime justice does happen in this crazy world!!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Yep they are starting to thank goodness..Just a little patience and things start turning around. Going to look at a 91 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 today so if all goes well I'll have a car by tonight..:)

·
Administrator
14,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good luck!
I forgot to take your shipping addy home wednesday, but, I did get it in the mail this morning. ;D

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Well turkey striker came in and she sure is a beauty...Now I gotta learn how to use the thing..lol Thanks again Dennis...

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Will show ya Okchunter come April 6th.

·
Administrator
14,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glad you got it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts