Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

Striker give-away

1449 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  kele
The striker that was won by Obokie has not been claimed as of today. According to the rules, it had to be claimed by Feb 28, @ 8am or it would be given to the runner-up.

The site crashed before Obokie's deadline was reached, so in the interest of total fairness, I asked OKChunter to extend the deadline to next wed March 5, at 8am. If at that time he has not re-registered, and claimed his prize on this thread, or send me a pm, it will go to second place. I kept a list of first, second and third place winners, so I know second place will claim it. He's a pretty regular poster on here ;) ;D
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Yep I think this would only be fair. Gives him plenty of time to check back and re-login.

I feel bad since the site crashed and the server went crazy. One of these days I will be able to afford my own server and just stick the site on there. That's the goal anyways. Then I can do more things then just a forum..:)
Good deal Dennis,Real Fair....Real Fair,I'd hate to se to guys lose out in a row...
I hope tis pic came out.Guess not here one from last year??/
See less See more
Nice bird! ;D
Sounds totally fair to me as well.
Shoot the site crashed & ibokie held the winner #.
He's the winner...What's a week to give the guy, to claim his prize.
Sounds fair to me.

Michael
Nice bird kele

Michael
ttt
Thanks Guy's,Just a big'ol Jake,
Greg
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.