Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I am looking for suggestions of growing the site a little. I'd like to start attracting new members to help the community grow a little. It would help bring in new blood and more activity and hopeful allow us to help one another. So if you have any suggestions toss em out so we can start looking into what we can do.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
We get new members every month here lately.
Just don't know what it will take for them to start replying or start a new topic.

Maybe we need to have a pacific new member introduction forum ??? .
Located under announcements.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
We need to look at some of the monstor forums and see what they are doing right.
Some like Oklahoma shooters.com, steelsoldiers.com, atv.com and so on.
Like our site they have a few chatterboxes, and normally have 10 or so new signups every day.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I agree with the new member intro forum, there's been several times that I've missed the fact that there was someone new on here that I didn't say howdy to.

Hey Dennis, you callin me a chatterbox????? ;D

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Yep ;) ;D

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Grrrrrrr...... ;)

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I suggest Winter hurry up and get here. I hate summer. :'(

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
I second that.

·
Vendor
511 Posts
On a serious note. How about a reloading thread.

Michael

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
I could do that. I reload everything I have except .22

·
Vendor
511 Posts
I could do that. I reload everything I have except .22
Kewl,

Buddy help me get this going. The only thing is we need to make sure all loads are safe and tested.

Michael

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Wish I was a smart enuff feller to gin up a .22 loading/reloading machine. One could make some pretty good money right now pumping out .22 rounds.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Its been awhile back but I found that some do produce .22 rimfire reloads. I'll see if I can find it.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Or dove...just had some this weekend at a buddys house that was left over from last year. ;D

It still had the breast bone in......my preference is to fillet the breast, and wrap it in bacon with a spear of asparagus, and a slice of jalapeno ;D

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got my first deer this year and also new to this site. I would like to get some good recipes if anyone has any.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
What kind of recipies are you looking for? Sausage, burger, Steaks?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts