Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I am looking for suggestions of growing the site a little. I'd like to start attracting new members to help the community grow a little. It would help bring in new blood and more activity and hopeful allow us to help one another. So if you have any suggestions toss em out so we can start looking into what we can do.

· Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I actually had never considered craigslist or advertising. I always figured word of mouth and the site would grow slowly. I am not around as much as I use to since life has me running in so many directions right now with the new job, 3 kids and so on. I may look into that sort of advertising. Thanks for the suggestion and welcome to the site. I am hoping I can start working more on the site to help improve things. I know the site has been a tad slow lately and I know it's a software issue but just haven't had the time to fix it.

· Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
If I could find a chat app that integrates with SMF and the authentication ie user login I'd add it in a minute. Issue it all chat apps are seperate and require a new login. You then start to take away from the site and folks begin to stop using the forums.

I'll look into it and see what comes of it.

· Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I'll admit I don't know much about it, but on VenomList, I log into the forum, then just click the chat button, and I'm automatically logged into chat. And from what I read on that Java chat website, it is supposed to work with Simple Machines, phpBB, and a few others.
Happen to know what chat program? I don't mind looking into it at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.