Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

· Super Moderator
13,612 Posts
Just because we pretend to not hear and or care about y'all doesn't mean we actually feel that way.

Reactions: dennishoddy

· Registered
541 Posts
I have a couple of thoughts.

First, would it be possible or very difficult to have the correct time on the post as they are made?..It may just be my computer but the times on the post are actually so far off that it's hard to really say when they were posted..

Second, what are you mods thoughts on all the sub forums under the Hunting Fishing and Outdoors section. Dennis as you know on the other site we have just one general forum: General Hunting and Fishing..any time we want to start a new thread we do so at that one site..Here we have the Hunting Fishing and outdoors section and under it we have 11 different sub forums where we could start a new thread..It makes it pretty well impossible for someone as dumb as me to even find a thread..Dennis, you remember all the griping over just starting one titled: Archery?
I'm just thinking while I type but to me we don't need everything from small game to hogs to even one sub forum titled Hunting..This is all under one that is already titled Hunting and Fishing..I better shut up cause I'm even confusing myself..You all have a good evening......Sasakwa...

· Registered
541 Posts
My computer shows Smokewagon made his post about both his teams getting beat today but he made the post at 3 am before the games..Dennis, it shows that you said yesterday that you were ready to watch the ducks whop the bucks tonight..I'm sure not trying to cause trouble..Just wondering if this is all my computer problems which wouldn't surprise me a damn bit..

· Registered
2,811 Posts
My computer shows Smokewagon made his post about both his teams getting beat today but he made the post at 3 am before the games..Dennis, it shows that you said yesterday that you were ready to watch the ducks whop the bucks tonight..I'm sure not trying to cause trouble..Just wondering if this is all my computer problems which wouldn't surprise me a damn bit..
My computer and my cell phone show that you made the post above at 7:25pm, and I'm posting this post at 7:56pm the same day. What time does yours say?

· Administrator
16,304 Posts
My phone and computer show the same times. Maybe one of the mods can help me.
At the top of the main forum, there is a place called settings. Its right next to your profile tab. Click on it.

On the left side of the page about half way down there is a link called General Settings. If you scroll down toward the bottom, you can set the forum time according to the time zone we are in. That should fix it. If not, give me a call.

· Administrator
16,304 Posts
I have a couple of thoughts.

First, would it be possible or very difficult to have the correct time on the post as they are made?..It may just be my computer but the times on the post are actually so far off that it's hard to really say when they were posted..

Second, what are you mods thoughts on all the sub forums under the Hunting Fishing and Outdoors section. Dennis as you know on the other site we have just one general forum: General Hunting and Fishing..any time we want to start a new thread we do so at that one site..Here we have the Hunting Fishing and outdoors section and under it we have 11 different sub forums where we could start a new thread..It makes it pretty well impossible for someone as dumb as me to even find a thread..Dennis, you remember all the griping over just starting one titled: Archery?
I'm just thinking while I type but to me we don't need everything from small game to hogs to even one sub forum titled Hunting..This is all under one that is already titled Hunting and Fishing..I better shut up cause I'm even confusing myself..You all have a good evening......Sasakwa...
We will talk about it. You have a good point.

· Super Moderator
13,612 Posts
Odds are your profile time is set to some crazy setting. Do what Dennis said and let us know. Feel free to contact me as well.

As far as a forum modification that's something we need to take to the big bosses. Thus far they have been very open minded and given the green light for other ideas.

· Super Moderator
13,612 Posts
That's good news

· Administrator
16,304 Posts
This forum is great! I know this is a couple years old but had to sing praise. A cooking tips section would be awesome.
We can make that happen. Good Idea! I'll create a thread in the Tavern thread and make it a sticky so it will always be at the top of the page.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.