Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could care less about eithor team but this is who made it to the big game.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Yeah, I didn't follow either team, but I guess it is cool that New Orleans finally made it.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I love the Superbowl..I don't really care about the teams or who wins..We just use the Superbowl for a good excuse to cook really good Hot Wings...Little Sliders..Stuffed peppers...and Meat balls...We'll have a good cheese tray to go with the other stuff...Yes..The Superbowl is by far my favorite game of the year...Can I tell you who won last year?...No...But I sure enjoyed it and can't wait for this year's game...

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
And I love the commerials! Picking the Colts as if the Vikings didn't have 5 turnovers, they'd of whipped the Saints.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
I love the Superbowl..I don't really care about the teams or who wins..We just use the Superbowl for a good excuse to cook really good Hot Wings...Little Sliders..Stuffed peppers...and Meat balls...We'll have a good cheese tray to go with the other stuff...Yes..The Superbowl is by far my favorite game of the year...Can I tell you who won last year?...No...But I sure enjoyed it and can't wait for this year's game...
Actually thats or favorite part of football season as well. Lots of snacks, and watching the commercials.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From what I'm making up Gauge is having an all out bowl bash at his place. He's providing everything so bring everyone you know. ;D ;D

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Party on! I can round up at least 5-10 for a free SB party! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Football- ::)
I watch one game a year the Red River Shoot Out.
That's it.

No bowl party here.

Maybe a hunting bowl party 8) but not a superbowl party. ::)

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But you'll still have kabobs right? Them are a party all by themselves.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That was one hell of a game. Best game I can remember in several years. 1 interception and it became the game winning play.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
It was a better game than the score indicated for sure. I'm still eating left-over snacks at work today. Bet I gained 10 lbs.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had a bunch of pepper poppers and burned 20 pounds of my guts out.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
First time in a while the game was better than the commercials. Think the biggest play was Garcon dropping the pass over the middle. Saints did a heck of a job keeping the ball away from Manning. Just wonder if FEMA is going to have to rebuild NO again!!

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
I had a bunch of pepper poppers and burned 20 pounds of my guts out.
I made 3 dozen of those. ;D The jalepeno's my wife bought had very little heat in them. Just a little up towards the stem.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I could have tossed a couple in my jacket for a cold winter hunt. Mine was hot.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Since I don't have tv anymore, did the NO citizens storm the city or were they holding back for Mardi Grais? Oh btw, happy Fat Tuesday everyone! errr next Tuesday.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yea Bird they stormed the city but were a lot more civil than normal..I heard on the news the next morning that only 3 got shot during the celebration...The ammo shortage must be in NO like everywhere else...Not that many big screen TV's got stolen either...Must have stole them before the game...

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Did hear on the radio at work that they're going to continue the Super Bowl party right on into Fat Tuesday & Mardi Grais. Good time to be a **** arse. I can use that term as one of my cousins is a c.a.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Had to go to NO for a company school a couple of years ago. Stayed 1/2 block off of Burbon Street. Took my wife with me, and it was pretty fun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts