Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So an Army buddy recently told me about this VIP program Bushnell & Vista Outdoors has going. Saving up to 70% off and factory cost pricing for products.

Now that I’m getting back into reloading RCBS happens to be one of the companies with exclusive discounts.
I’d suggest checking them out and seeing if you qualify.

**You can not sign up from an apple device. For some reason it won’t allow it. This I found out after multiple attempts. I had to call Bushnell directly to get signed up. If this happens to you I used the online orders option (#5).

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I work at a county health department, I'm an emergency preparedness first responder. Do I qualify?

Edit: I applied, I guess I'll find out.
I do believe you do qualify.

I ordered my new RCBS Case trimmer, trickler and powder stand. I paid like $70 less vs the other stores. Only thing they didn’t have was a tumbler but I got that elsewhere. Next will be dies and I’m all set to reload.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: diggler1833

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
It danged sure won’t let one sign up with an IPhone.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It danged sure won’t let one sign up with an IPhone.
No it will not and that was the issue I had. The rep I spoke to said it was something to do with the Apple network/ app and the ability to load the required document.
When I called I used option #5 (online orders) and told the rep my issue. He had me send him an email with my credentials (retired ID in this case). He then modified my already set up account for me. I verified a couple other questions and was done within 10-15 minutes.

I’ve already placed an order and it’s on its way. Couple other items were out of stock I wanted and will wait for them to send me an email for in stock order.

Reactions: dennishoddy

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Evidently, they fixed the issue with using an IPhone. Got this:

Reactions: Bullbuster

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Evidently, they fixed the issue with using an IPhone. Got this:

Good deal. Once all set up this is what you should see every time you log in.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ordered 7 sets of dies today. Saved myself $187 with the RCBS discount. Can’t go wrong with that at all.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Need to see if they have 30-30 dies available.
They are in short supply.
I have everything but dies to load a Marlin 336 inherited from FIL last year.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Need to see if they have 30-30 dies available.
They are in short supply.
I have everything but dies to load a Marlin 336 inherited from FIL last year.
I ordered a set of 30-06. Only set I saw they were out of was in .308. I found another set that will do just fine. The 30-06 cost me $28.77 with the discount.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I applied July 2nd and haven't heard anything yet. Must be because of all my Double Naught Spy action is triple Top Secret Need to Know Only by the President level.

Someone cracked the code, I'm in!

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I applied July 2nd and haven't heard anything yet. Must be because of all my Double Naught Spy action is triple Top Secret Need to Know Only by the President level.

Someone cracked the code, I'm in!
Try logging in and seeing if it’s updated otherwise I say call them and ask what’s up. You should have been notified by now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts