Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how I managed to submit a thread without actually hitting submit.

But here we go again. Odd question. How do you prefer to "tag" your game. I'm finding that this years requirements are name, license number date and time taken. In addition to filling out your license game taken section.

What do you guys use to properly tag your game?

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
A recommendation and what I have done in other states is. Pre fill out a index card with name and license number. Just fill in date and time and put in ziplock bag. Fill remainder out and attach to antler or make ear slit and attach to that with ziptie.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
In years past, I used a 1/2" zip tie. Put the information on the zip tie with a red sharpie, and attached it to the animal.
Now, I guess, I'll have to take a pencil with me as the sharpies freeze and use some paper thing or something.
Just one more Pain in the arse.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Cards,labels & duct tape all work.
Sometimes duct tape is all ya need ;D .

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I use the zip tie with name and license # on it. It has to have date and time now? Did not know that.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the 10-11 regs are my new crapper reading material. saw it in there. Looks like its a new reg this year.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I just read it myself. Goodthing y'all said something since the game warden lives around the corner from my
Place.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I'm glad I hunt on my own land and process it myself! Drag it to the house, check it in online, and string it up.

I will have to do something about hunting other places though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts