Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to gauge tonight. He is doing ok. No internet yet. He has been hunting a little, but working a lot.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Well glad to hear they're doing all right. Sure is taking a long time for "normal" to return down there.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
The power company is still going strong to get 2-3k people back up with power.
Bird,you get all back up & running?

Thanks,Dennis.
Good talk'n with ya last night.

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
Glad to see your back on gauge.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Bird,you get all back up & running?
Glad you all finally are getting back to normal. Our power came back on last Thursday around noon. Been fighting with the insurance company about the stuff that got fried and making a bit of headway on that.

Hope all goes well for the rest of the folks without power down there.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Good to see you are still kicking there gauge. I haven't been able to really hunt this season. Been so busy with work and family that hunting has had to take a back seat this season. Good thing is I can't have anymore kids..:) I am officially sterile...:) Which is a good thing since I don't think I could handle anymore kids.

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
Good to see you are still kicking there gauge. I haven't been able to really hunt this season. Been so busy with work and family that hunting has had to take a back seat this season. Good thing is I can't have anymore kids.. :) I am officially sterile... :) Which is a good thing since I don't think I could handle anymore kids.

I took the easy rout and got my wife fixed. ;D

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
Well due to other midical issues it was the safest thing for here anyway. Another kids would surly kill her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.