1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Nice shot!

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Been wading in the high grass for several days now. Zero ticks or chiggers. We don't have em much in Grant County, at least where I hunt. We have ticks but no chiggers in Osage county where we live.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
I’d spray my clothes down a day or two before the first hint and then wear those clothes for several hunts. That stuff is awesome!!
Yep, same here if going into insect country.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
That’s something I wouldn’t mind getting ahold of either. I called the local Walmart this morning and they have no idea what I’m talking about as far as the bug spray.
Go to the camping section. That’s where I’ve found it in an aerosol can.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
That had to be exciting!

Reactions: diggler1833

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Heck YA! Congrats on the bear! You've done something few of us will ever accomplish. You certainly put in the homework to make that happen. Looking forward to the video and stories.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Heck of a season so far!
Tell the folks about how those speed goat horns are built. You know more about it than I do. You told me about it when up there this summer. Interesting story.

Reactions: kwaynem

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
SXS is a different ball game vs O/U or single barrel. I had a tendency to look down the individual barrels, moving the head back and forth.
Took a day shooting clays to figure out what I was doing wrong.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Congrats on the good buck!! First deer on the board.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
I shot a diller the other night. It made it under one of outbuidings. It's pretty rank walking by there now. Have to play the wind walking around that building.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Congrats on the buck, additional pigs and the raccoon.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Awesome carnage!

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Danged nice buck Smoke! Congrats on taking him!

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
That's weird because I can see the entire pic with the raccoon in the pic in your original post, but the screen shot is cut off.
I've looked at all your permissions, and it all looks good except for your time that was listed as Canadian Saskatchewan
What mobile platform are you using? IOS or Android?

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Congrats on the coyote shot!
I’ve made some diller shots at night that required the hero shot be taken the next day because of clothing issues as well.
We appreciate your discretion.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Congrats on the doe! Loving the deer cart.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Not at all. Look at years past point systems. Used to be critters had much higher point values. We dropped a zero or two off most stuff.
Should we win, it will the first year my team has in many years. Dennis usually has the winning teams. If it wasn’t for the fact I’ve randomly drawn teams for several years now I’d call foul lol.
If memory serves me right, I picked teams this year.

• Wow
Reactions: Bullbuster
1 - 20 of 29 Posts