181 - 200 of 208 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I kind of overslept this morning. I got out to my pond 10 minutes after shooting time. I loaded my gun and was trying to get all situated when 2 gadwalls came in. I grabbed my gun and knocked one down. It felt good to get something on my own land not public land. My grandson RJ wanted me to take his picture holding Papa's duck.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
Congrats on the first bird.

·
Super Moderator
11,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·
Congrats to the both of you on the back straps

·
Administrator
14,527 Posts
Nice shot with the pistola.
I equate pistol shooting a deer equal to bow hunting.

Reactions: Bullbuster

·
Super Moderator
11,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 ·
Nice shot with the pistola.
I equate pistol shooting a deer equal to bow hunting.
You should try it on a bear from a ground blind at 20y lol

Reactions: dennishoddy

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Was watching bucks chasing does at sunup this morning. Saw a good buck go into a canyon. Got in truck and moved to intercept. Set up on a knob with my new Creedmor AR build and just decided to wait. I could see down several canyons from this point. 28° and the ground sure was cold. Didn’t wait long til a good buck came into view. He was chasing a doe previously. I had time for a quick snap shot because I knew he wasn’t gonna stand there very long. He was around 300 and just started to move when I pulled trigger. I heard the WHOP when bullet hit. He went down like a sack of taters. I stood up and held my 12lb rifle in the air and screamed WOLVERINES. Great first kill on an awesome buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

181 - 200 of 208 Posts