Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
241 - 260 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
When out again this morning on a south of Indiahoma. Between 4 of us we got 10 birds considering the wind. I ended up getting two. I got a pintail and a greenwing teal. The other two were given to me. We did limit out on the pintails.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Step son decided to take his wife by to see beaver dam. When they pulled up she said, “look a dog.” He said that’s no dog , that’s a bobcat.

He thought I caught him. Then it ran off. So then he figured it was maybe eating something. It was.

Caught a small beaver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
That's awesome.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
No. Got away. I did leave what was left of beaver about a step out into the water on some sticks. Hoping it comes back and steps in trap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Since it’s Sunday I shall refrain from posting the first comment that came to mind on this one but I’ve caught cats using beaver carcasses. Always head they really liked them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #252 ·
Since it’s Sunday I shall refrain from posting the first comment that came to mind on this one but I’ve caught cats using beaver carcasses. Always head they really liked them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Some cats do like to eat beaver.

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #254 ·

·
Administrator
14,684 Posts
Outside of the risqué comments,
Beaver meat is a prime bait for bobcats for whatever reason. Always heard they are a ground nesting bird predators but evidently they like beaver meat too.
Dang it! No matter how I try to clean this up it still goes into the ditch.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I could say something but I won't. Two word have popped into my head and if use them in a comment it wouldn't clean either. 🤣 Dang it Dennis you have my brain in the gutter! I need to quit hanging around with you all on here because you guys are trying turn me into a dirty old man.🤣

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
Outside of the risqué comments,
Beaver meat is a prime bait for bobcats for whatever reason. Always heard they are a ground nesting bird predators but evidently they like beaver meat too.
Dang it! No matter how I try to clean this up it still goes into the ditch.
Never put a bunch of ex military guys together or things will always go south into the the ditch like you said.

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #258 ·
I could say something but I won't. Two word have popped into my head and if use them in a comment it wouldn't clean either. 🤣 Dang it Dennis you have my brain in the gutter! I need to quit hanging with you all on where you guys are trying turn me into a dirty old man.🤣
You’re a dirty old man anyway so…. take a cold swim in that pond.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
You’re a dirty old man anyway so…. take a cold swim in that pond.
HAHA. I don't get my brain in the gutter until I get to reading some of you guys post. Now don't tell me that we don't influence each to get that way or is that an understatement? If was the case the rest of us would have to take a cold swim in a pond but in your case you need to take the plunge when you're ice fishing. 🤣🤣

241 - 260 of 280 Posts