Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
3 found hogs and one popped armadillo.

I hit at least two other hogs, but they made it to the trees...can't blame tall grass this time...so three hogs it is. Video maybe by Thursday...have some hay to cut and bale.

Like Jordan, I went for 50 tonight...😉

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Military camouflage Camouflage

Bird Plant Bicycle handlebar Phasianidae Terrestrial animal

·
Super Moderator
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Keep it up man you’re doing good work on them swine.

Reactions: diggler1833

·
Super Moderator
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Congrats on the buck.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Congratulations

·
Administrator
14,407 Posts
Congrats on the good buck!! First deer on the board.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hammering those deer cbarrett, keep it up!

I've had a lot of doe movement, and had does within shooting range (20-25 yards) each time I've gone out, but I'm trying to keep them coming.

No core bucks on my place at all this year other than two small culls (thanks dogs!). I'm going to have to play the weather and rut to have a chance at one...so I'm leaving the does alone.

Headed out in an hour or two to my heifer pasture as I have three regular does that cross it every morning about an hour after sunrise. Maybe, just maybe they'll have someone in tow today. Probably still a week or two early for that though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hammering those deer cbarrett, keep it up!

I've had a lot of doe movement, and had does within shooting range (20-25 yards) each time I've gone out, but I'm trying to keep them coming.

No core bucks on my place at all this year other than two small culls (thanks dogs!). I'm going to have to play the weather and rut to have a chance at one...so I'm leaving the does alone.

Headed out in an hour or two to my heifer pasture as I have three regular does that cross it every morning about an hour after sunrise. Maybe, just maybe they'll have someone in tow today. Probably still a week or two early for that though.
ive got way too many doe on the property. I see 12 at a time at the feeder abs that’s just the ones I see. I need to knock down a few or all my bucks will be in lockdown the entire rut.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Score an armadillo from the other night. This jerk has been tearing up the wife's flowers something awful. Jumped it the other night and got into a foot race/gunfight (okay, so it wasn't armed). I thought I busted it, but couldn't find a body in the brush with a thermal.

My nose led it to me this afternoon.

Cap Plant Grass People in nature T-shirt

·
Super Moderator
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Keep it up y’all. I have spotty signal but will be back home tonight and will get points updated.

·
Administrator
14,407 Posts
I shot a diller the other night. It made it under one of outbuidings. It's pretty rank walking by there now. Have to play the wind walking around that building.

81 - 100 of 134 Posts