Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
These last three fish were caught in a clear pond the cattle hadn't muddied in three consecutive casts.

We could see the fish swimming around in the water. I tried to drag the spinner through the fish we could see. Every time i did I would see streak of a fish come out of nowhere to hit the spinner. Never got a hit from a fish I could see.

Fun day--but we ran up against a hard time limit. Only fished this pond about 10 minutes before we had to head home.

Wife wanted to get home in time to go to a high school football game with granddaughter, I wanted to fish. Marriage is about compromise. Why do I have to be so ethical.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I think I'm going to have to wait until bow season opens to try to put up any points. I didn't wet a line at all on vacation last week, the only fish I scored was from the fish markets along the shores of Lake Superior. I snagged about 5# of smoked Coho salmon steaks/fillets, man are those good! Cured with brown sugar and smoked over apple wood, wow! It ended up being cheaper to buy my fish than the two of us purchasing 3 day fishing permits, so I think it all worked out.

Keep up the good work D!

·
Administrator
15,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Lake day tomorrow with the cooler temps. See what I can catch with the brisk north wind they are predicting.

·
Administrator
15,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Awesome morning with 8 bass.

·
Administrator
15,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I caught several sand bass yesterday and forgot to take pics, remembering when delivering a channel cat to a buddies stock tank.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts