Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
161 - 180 of 200 Posts

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Military camouflage Cargo pants Cloud Sky Camouflage

The last one.

Never did not go deer hunting today.

Wife and I rode our low speed Kawasaki Mule all over the lease today. She sat in the cabin for fours days while I was out deer hunting. Not a complaint from her all week, so when she asked to go for a ride, common sense and good judgement told me to say “why yes dear, of course.” We had fun.

This time all bass were filletted and will be tomorrows dinner.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I didn't do to bad for opening day of season on my pond. Got 3 gadwall this morning. Of course the grandkids wanted to get their pictures too with the ducks.
Water Sky Water resources Plant Natural landscape
Leaf Bedrock Plant Road surface Trunk
Tire Car Vehicle Sky Automotive tire
Glasses Sky Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Car Smile Sky Shoe Vehicle

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
Great looking crew you have with you.
You pond is looking like mine, really low. Hope yours has a deep spot in the middle so you don't lose the fish before we get some rains.
I had a dozer operator in ours a couple of years ago. He couldn't get to the deep end because the silt was still soupy, so I had him dig a big area that stays about 12' deep during normal levels toward the shallow end. If it gets into that area, it will be throw net time to move the fish to another pond that is so deep it hit the ground water table. It will never go dry.

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
Congratulations! Good to see you get one.
Was it an easy recovery?

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
Gets no better than that!

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
This is the lease. It has 27 stocked ponds. I have now caught fish in every pond I found, except one that was to weedy to fish from the bank.

Here are two more fish.

Sky Gesture Glove Art Wing

they aren’t all big

Sky Plant Fish Scaled reptile Wrinkle

I had to bring some blind chairs down to the lease, so was going hunt tonight and in the morning.

I am headed to the guided hunt over by Mountain View tomorrow.

it was to much hassle unload the archery gear for and evening sit, so I went fishing instead.

161 - 180 of 200 Posts