Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be where all you hunting and fishing pictures, stories and lies will be told.

·
Administrator
14,234 Posts
Got out this evening taking a limit of dove with the Browning Sweet 16, but couldn’t find three, so I’ll only be able to count 12.
I count the ones I can’t find as part of my daily limit.
8’ tall Johnson grass made it impossible to find them.
The mojo’s in the decoy spread worked off an on today. Sometimes they flared off and sometimes they came right on in.

·
Administrator
14,234 Posts
Just a reminder for anyone in general, and no person specifically, according to the rules, you must show yourself in the pic with your harvest.
If your using the same firearm or pickup and are shy of a pic being posted, just post one pic of yourself in one of the threads and keep the same pic of firearm or truck in EVERY pic or we can't post points.
We have had some incidences in the past and want to make sure it's fair for everybody participating in this contest. Bragging right's only so it's not like anybody is going to win money or anything. Lets just make it fun!

Reactions: Bullbuster

·
Super Moderator
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Y’all are off and flying with them dove. Looks like this will be a fun contest season with the amount of participants.
Happy and safe hunting. May your lines break and your guns jam.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Just a reminder for anyone in general, and no person specifically, according to the rules, you must show yourself in the pic with your harvest.
If your using the same firearm or pickup and are shy of a pic being posted, just post one pic of yourself in one of the threads and keep the same pic of firearm or truck in EVERY pic or we can't post points.
We have had some incidences in the past and want to make sure it's fair for everybody participating in this contest. Bragging right's only so it's not like anybody is going to win money or anything. Lets just make it fun!
I'll do better tonight Boss I promise. I knew the rule and just didn't happen to take any selfies. As ugly as I am I figure most folks don't wanna see me when they can drool over a beautiful shotgun instead.

·
Administrator
14,234 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts