Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Shot a doe this morning thought I missed her but her front shoulder looked hit couldn’t find any blood finally figured I missed and went to the truck was telling the SIL and he said let’s take the side by side and check our corn. We head over to my side and was driving through the pasture and seen my doe laying out in the open 100 yards from where I quit looking coyote had already chewed on one hind quarter we loaded her up and my SIL said look! About 75 yards or so away a coyote was laying in the field with nothing but his ears sticking up that was his last bite of venison I forgot to get myself in the picture guess I can take one with the carcass
Cooking Motor vehicle Cuisine Gas Automotive exterior
Cooking Motor vehicle Cuisine Gas Automotive exterior

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Went back out this morning and the buck my grandson calls freak came by shot and he run over the hill with his tail in the air I shook my head and went to reload put powder in and realized I forgot the bullets in the truck I just laughed and thought that’s my luck went to where he was no blood so I went to where he went over the hill and found him about 50 yards from where I shot him
Sky Deer Sunglasses Natural material Door
Sky Deer Sunglasses Natural material Door

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.