Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is where the team can BS and ask questions of each other and leadership.

·
Super Moderator
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Unless someone else wants to give it a try I’ll take on the captain roll. If you wanna try
We need a team name so toss some ideas out. We need to have a name picked NLT 8/31.

Just some possible names to consider…

The chosen ones
The providers
Game Keepers

·
Super Moderator
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Smoke unknowingly sends in a vote of Slaying Fools

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Slaying Fools

·
Super Moderator
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So…. Slaying Fools & The League are the top two contenders right now. Any other ideas or another yes/ no for these?

·
Super Moderator
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK y’all it looks like the “Slaying Fools” is our new name.

·
Super Moderator
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey y’all welcome Rampilot1 to the team.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
To all team members please use this forum for team BS and information not the to post your pictures and stories. It takes away from that forum when you post other things. I want to enjoy the pictures and stories of our team members hunt not the other stuff.

·
Administrator
14,234 Posts
Going out for a Texas spot and stalk hog hunt tonight. Got 6 huge fields I can work. Fields are cut and they are apparently thick. Got my AR 10 with an ATN Thor 4 4.5x-18x thermal. Maybe I can rack us up some points tonight.
Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry fellas I’ve been away a few days. Been a rough week around here. I’m slowing getting the contest up to speed. Too bad I can’t get points for killing spammers.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Sorry that I haven't been able to contribute to the team. I have been getting my house ready to place on the market and packing for the new homestead.

Reactions: Bullbuster

·
Super Moderator
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry that I haven't been able to contribute to the team. I have been getting my house ready to place on the market and packing for the new homestead.
Seasons still young man. I haven’t been able to add any yet. I have my antelope hunt in 2 weeks. Trying like hell to fill this bear tag. Had a chance Saturday but it hung up at 50y and walked away.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Sorry guys...entire family is out for the next two weeks, so killing is going to be on hold for a while (I might get out tonight).

Somebody is going to have to pick up my slack.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts