·
Administrator
13,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #82

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Little slower today, 3 Mallards.
I've noticed the ducks around here have thinned out over the last few days. The mallard tornado at my neighbors place has left out also. Didn't think they would've left with all that feed available.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,531 Posts
Well I took my youngest boy out ice fishing a few days ago (big mistake on my part health wise). A buddy had been bugging me to come fish with him so I caved to the pressure. Will post sons fish separately. I landed a 20” bow and a 8” walleye but walleye is too small for points. While the outing cost be severely health wise my buddy did send me home with a 3 man pop up shelter, jet sled to haul all my gear in, a couple new tip ups, and a bag full of new tackle. I was beyond floored when he presented it all to me. I’m still in shock. Needless to say it will be a bit before I will get to use any of it.

My 20” rainbow and 8” walleye
A460F4A7-8915-45C6-92BF-86ECCDE572A3.jpeg
78CAD61F-3EC3-40D8-859B-80E75FE107AE.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
10,531 Posts
Congrats...

Reactions: okbob

·
Administrator
13,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
6 water birds for me this morning and 1 ditch parrot this afternoon lol.
Winter hunting in shorts and jacket! Awesome!

Reactions: okbob

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I need to come up there to duck hunt with you. Nice limit of Greenheads.

·
Administrator
13,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Congrats on the hunt!

·
Administrator
13,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Cool!

·
Super Moderator
10,531 Posts
Plus they are good to have around. Did you release it alive? My son trapped a couple in our backyard when we still lived in OKC.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Well being the last day of duck season I went out with my grandson and Guage at Lake Ellsworth. The birds didn't really cooperate but I managed to get huge Canada and Guage got the Hooded Merganser. My grandson took his Red Ryder BB gun he got for Christmas and didn't shot his eye out. He had a great time and got to shot a soda can.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 105 Posts