Administrator
14,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Congrats!

Reactions: baby

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Today I went out with a great bunch of guys with the Fallen Outdoors on the Veterans duck hunt. I ended up getting 2 spoonbills, a gadwall and a ringneck. Duck season for me is done until next November. Now it's time time to prep for turkey season.
Grass Groundcover Plant Road surface Sporting Group
Squad Cargo pants Camouflage Military camouflage Sky

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Congrats on the ducks!(y)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Well the jinx is over. I finally got me a bird. I went out at Lake Ellsworth. The birds didn't gobble this morning because of the wind. I set up before shooting time with 3 decoys a Jake and 2 hens. I didn't call much at all. About 715 this bird came out of nowhere strutting towards my decoys not even making a sound. I put the whammy on him and down he went deader than a mackerle. Going back out Friday with a friend of mine from Missouri. Hope I can get him on one.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Congrats to you. Happy to see you finally getting one.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Congrats on the turkey!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Well bird number 2 down at 1015 this morning. Now I'm working on getting my best friend one before he goes home Sunday to Missouri.

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Well bird number 2 down at 1015 this morning. Now I'm working on getting my best friend one before he goes home Sunday to Missouri.
Congrats on #2!

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Looks like you not only got that skunk monkey off your back but you killed it. Congrats to you on #2!!

Reactions: murphranch and baby

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Looks like you not only got that skunk monkey off your back but you killed it. Congrats to you on #2!!
Yes I did and it feels pretty damn good

101 - 112 of 112 Posts