Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boys and I thank you for offering up that PMC .270 ammo last year.
My oldest boy shot his mule deer buck on Sunday and my youngest shot his buck today with that ammo. The season ended tomorrow for them so today’s buck was about filling the freezer.You have now helped us fill 2 mule deer tags. Oldest boy wants to use it for elk this weekend.
So far this season we’ve filled 7 of 9 tags so again thank you for that ammo you offered up.
Plant Hunting Cloud Sky Military camouflage
Cloud Sky Snow Hunting Carnivore

·
Administrator
14,362 Posts
You guys have had a great season! Pass on congrats to the sons from me.

·
Super Moderator
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! So glad I could pass it on. Nice deer!
I’ve still not found any .270 ammo in the stores. I have picked up some .270 bullets to reload for next years hunts. Will even reload this brass for it.
Let’s hope it fills freezers for us for years to come.

Reactions: retrieverman

·
Super Moderator
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That’s awesome. Tell your boys good shooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will do. They bragged about who’s weighed more than rack size. Today’s shot was about 158y. SOB decided to turn towards us and bed down just before my son was gonna shoot. Took a head on neck shot that took out the vitals and spine. Only some neck meat wasted and zero chest cavity blood to deal with.

·
Super Moderator
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys have had a great season! Pass on congrats to the sons from me.
We have truly been blessed this season for sure. From my wife going on her first hunt and filling that tag to me getting my bear. It’s been a season we shall never forget and a season I’ve only dreamed about.
Boys still have any elk youth tags to fill. That season started today as well (no elk seen) and ends 10/31. Maybe headed out Friday for a day only hunt.

·
Super Moderator
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reactions: kwaynem
1 - 10 of 10 Posts