Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you see that fool screw up our National Anthem? I told my girlfriend she would butcher it, and I was right. Sad they cant find someone to do it justice and not try to put their little spin on it.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
I didn't care for it, nor do I care for her singing.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
She missed an entire verse of the Anthum. How the heck do you do that. The half time show was better spent on bathroom brakes and beer runs.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
I went for GB as they are NFC. When will they get a half time show worth a darn.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Did you see that fool screw up our National Anthem? I told my girlfriend she would butcher it, and I was right. Sad they cant find someone to do it justice and not try to put their little spin on it.
The guy that sung the National Anthem at the last Bears game in my opinion sings it the way it was meant to be..I think he is the full time guy for all the Chicago Ice Hockey games..Anyway, he don't try to show us how tricky a voice he has ...No..he just sings it like he truly believes the United States is the most powerful nation in the world..Which is the way I felt it was intended..anyway..if someone can hear him sing the National Anthem and not get chills then that person needs to buy a one way ticket to a country far, far away...IMO

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Thought the gal that sang America the Beautiful did a good job, should of had her do both songs.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Sure am glad we only watched the 3rd &4th quarters after reading all of this.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
If anyone is interested my 10 year old daughter and her honor choir are singing the National Anthem at to nights barrens hockey game.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Thats cool! is it going to be televised?

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
Not sure as they are a local AAA team. Might be on some dish or diresct tv sports channel. I'll see it live.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts