Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent the wife and the 2 daughters along with her sister and her 3 girls fishing today while I helped neighbors burn pasture. Sorry, but there was no way in Hades I was going fishing with 7 females. They packed a big picnic lunch and everything. They kicked butt! My wife caught one that went about 6 1/2-7 pounds. I'll post some pics when they get done blowing up whatever social media thing they are on. Im sleeping in the bunkhouse tonight. Huge estrogen tidal wave at my house and I don't know how to ride a surf board.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
13,580 Posts
Now that I finally see the picture I might have to check her scales! If she says it weighed 15 pounds I believe the right answer is "yes honey I think it does".

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Dang nice bass! Nice answer BTW. Kept you out of hot water.
I was burning today myself. The sky your direction and South was covered in smoke plumes when I was headed home from Grant County. I think everyone was burning today.

Reactions: kwaynem

·
Super Moderator
10,523 Posts
Nice bass.
Oldest son finally got his drivers license last week. Went and fished the North Platte and brought home a couple 15-18” Browns. Said they were really hitting hard.

·
Super Moderator
10,523 Posts
It looks like an order of....

BDF2992D-8B49-4C15-8376-1631E16CA8F7.jpeg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow, really great photo! I want to go fishing with my wife but she doesn't really like fishing, but maybe I can get her to come with me. Recently, she went with me to buy the electric trolling motor for my kayak, which I chose thanks to this article fishfinderexperts.com and at one point, she said that she would be interested in trying to kayak. I was so pleasantly surprised because she had never offered anything like this before. I really hope that she will keep this desire and it will become our common hobby.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts